Palo Alto Stanford Heritage

Home Architects & Builders  Holiday House Tour Newsletters Walking Tours
About PAST Centennial Houses INVENTORY Preservation Awards Contact PAST
Advocacy History and Architecture Articles   Master Index to Houses Resources   Join / Donate

2950 Ramona Street

Built in 1899. Demolished 2009

archive photo

Photos taken August 23, 2009.

The original entrance as remodeled at its new address. This house was demolished in 2009.

This house was originally located at 445 Bryant Street, which is now the Bryant/Lytton Garage. In 1949 it was moved beyond the city limits to a lot that was wider than it was deep, so the entrance was eventually moved to what had been the right side of the house.



The entrance at it's new location, which was orginally the rear of the house.


PAHA Archive photo


FaceBook f

E-mail us at either or

PAST Logo Palo Alto Stanford Heritage—Dedicated to the preservation of Palo Alto's historic buildings.