PAST Logo Palo Alto Stanford Heritage

Home Architects & Builders  Holiday House Tour Newsletters Walking Tours
About PAST CENTENNIAL HOUSES Inventory Preservation Awards Contact PAST
Advocacy History and Architecture Articles   MASTER INDEX to HOUSES Resources  

1435 Tasso Street

Built in 1918

The following if from the plaque presentation on May 6, 2018:

This house was built for Dora J. Stanton at a cost of $2,900. In 1925, it was owned by Dr. M. L. Tobriner and his wife, Lesley; Dr. Tobriner was a physician in San Francisco. In 1936, the owner was Lillian A Shaw, a clerk at Alma Walker Women’s Furnishing. In 1946, Carlton J. and Mary Gleed lived in the home. Its current owners are Brian Kelley and Pennie Hink. The photos below are of David Bower presenting a plaque to Brian Kelly.

Brian Kelly

Brian Kelly and David Bower

before program

 

Photos taken April 17, 2018:

1435

side

arch

street view

 

Top


FaceBook f

E-mail us at either webmaster@pastheritage.org or president@pastheritage.org.

PAST Logo Palo Alto Stanford Heritage—Dedicated to the preservation of Palo Alto's historic buildings.