Palo Alto Stanford Heritage

Home Centennial Houses
Inventory Master Index to Houses
370 Addison Avenue

Professorville Historic District

Built circa 1895

Photo taken June 2015:

370 Addison

Photo taken April, 2011 before restoration:

370

The following comments are from the 2011 presentation of centennial plaques:

This house was built in 1895. The Palo Alto Times of January 2, 1896 listed a building permit issued to Mrs. E.B. Bonnell for a residence in Block 58 (Addison and Waverley). The permit was for a residence to cost $1,320.

The city directory for 1897– 88 lists Mrs. E. B. Bonnell on Waverley, while in the 1900–01 directory, she is listed at 370 Addison. The home is part of the Professorville Historic District.