Palo Alto Stanford Heritage
|Home||Architects & Builders||Holiday House Tour||Newsletters||Walking Tours|
|About PAST||Centennial Houses||Inventory||Preservation Awards||Contact PAST|
|Advocacy||HISTORY and ARCHITECTURE ARTICLES||MASTER INDEX to HOUSES||Resources|
Catherine Andrews, owned a house and land at 318 Middlefield Road, Palo Alto (Block 44 of the 1889 University Park subdivision.) The 1895 City Directory is the earliest directory of Palo Alto residents and includes a listing for Catherine Andrews at that address. The actual date of construction is uncertain.
The Pioneer History of the Town of Palo Alto mentions a Mrs. George Andrews living in Palo Alto in 1890–1891. Catherine's late husband was Charles Andrews,
This house was demolished in the 1950's. The photograph and details are courtesy of Catherine Andrews's great–great granddaughter.
E-mail us at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Stanford Heritage—Dedicated to the preservation of Palo Alto's historic buildings.
Copyright © 2015 Palo Alto Stanford Heritage. All rights reserved.